Beverly Hills Brow Lift
A Beverly Hills Brow Lift is a plastic surgery procedure to improve the appearance of the facial region between the upper eyelids and the scalp, extending to the temples. The procedure improves low placement of the brows and minimizes the appearance of lines and creases in the forehead.
A Beverly Hills Brow Lift can:
- Reduce furrows and other signs of aging in the forehead and brow areas, creating a softer, relaxed appearance
- Minimize the creases that develop across the forehead, or those that occur high on the bridge of the nose and between the eyes.
- Improve what are commonly referred to as “frown lines” – vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows
- Reposition a low or sagging brow that is hooding the upper eyelid
- Raise the eyebrows to a more alert and youthful position
Good Candidates for a Beverly Hills Brow Lift Are:
- Healthy individuals who do not have a life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for improvement of a low, sagging or furrowed brows
How Is a Brow Lift Performed?
Brow lift surgery can be performed in a variety of ways. A direct brow lift uses the natural skin lines above the brow to hide incisions and allow the outer portion of the brow to be raised. Minimal incision brow lifts allow the brow to be raised using small incisions in the scalp. Dr. Firouz most commonly performs brow lifts endoscopically. This method is minimally invasive and provides patients with beautiful results.
Recovery After Brow Lift Surgery
Initial healing may include some swelling, numbness, and discomfort that can be controlled with medication. An itchy scalp, particularly at the incision sites, is also common. You will be provided specific postoperative instructions. Follow all instructions carefully; this is essential to the success of your outcome. A return to light, normal activity is possible as soon as you feel ready, usually within a few days of surgery. Healing will continue for several weeks as swelling continues to dissipate and incision lines refine and fade. Continue to follow your instructions and attend follow-up visits as scheduled.
Schedule Your Brow Lift With Dr. Firouz Today!
To learn more about the benefits of Beverly Hills Brow Lifts, call 310-274-4321 to schedule your consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Firouz.Resquest An Appointment